Sign Commands?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HonestAmish, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Offline

HonestAmish

I thought I remember Hey0 having a plugin that could create signs which would issue server commands. If it's not here... well... I request it :)

Could it also have multiple commands be run upon clicking?

OR

An NPC mod that allows NPCs to have shops which players can buy from?

2. Offline

Archelaus

Could you define server commands? I don't know if you mean things like "op" or commands made for the sign plug-in specifically.

3. Offline

anon

Oh I remember that one. An admin placed a sign with a specific configurations pointing a command, any command that a admin could use. Then a player right clicked it and he could run the command.

Even if he didnt have access to the comand by group restriction, he could run it. Also, it had a iconomy integrated system, where u could charge for every time a player used the sign to run the command.
    That plugin was really great, I would like to see this on bukkit too :D

4. Offline

Archelaus

If iConomy ever gets inter-plugin communication then OK, ill do this.

5. I understand he has plans to port it over (Autonomy i think it was) he just has universtity stuff to do first.

6. Offline

HonestAmish

Any word on the NPCs yet? Saw a few mods on the Hey0 plugins that planned on coming to Bukkit, but having seen anything for content so far.

7. Offline

anon

Check the plugin development part of the forum. The guy is trying to do it, but i think he cant complete yet, cause bukkit aint ready.

8. Offline

pigrocket

This sign command plugin was really important to my Hey0 server. Admins could post signs saying AllDo: at the top and commands at the bottom, letting anyone use that command. This was useful for me by taking out use of the warp command, and having hide able signs to warp with. And players could use PlayerDo: at the top to make a sign use commands that they knew. Commands could be separated by a semi-colon enabling multiple commands on a sign.

9. Offline

Autonomy

Just to confirm, I'm the original author of this plugin and I will be porting it when I have time; if this changes I will release the source code.

10. Offline

pigrocket

This will be amazing if you can [​IMG]