Shotbow Gungame Spectator

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Someone_Like_You, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im trying to figure out how did ShotBow Network made their Wasted Gungame spectator mode, in this case its diffrents than all other spectator modes... here you accualy follow the player who killed you and see his movement and such,
    hes accualy arent able to move and follow the killer stuff... I did send NamedEntitySpawn packet on player id and its made some diffrents stuff, is that need packets?

2. My guess would be they spawn you and make your player invisible and stop you from controlling them. But i'm not sure you'd have to do some testing.

3. Offline

MordorKing78

Why dont you just do.. if a player click the sign [SPECTATE] Arena1
    or something than they whill get an potion effect of invisibility for an unlimted time... And then will they be teleported in the arena... Why dont you just do this? Its awesome! ;)

4. MordorKing78 Adamki11s
    I dont think they teleporting the player 20 times a tick due to the fact which the movement is so smooth likes the player accualy move by himself,

And why not making signs? Thats ooooooooooooold and too many people using it :p Im going for unique-ness ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.