Filled Sheep drops kebab

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Gitany, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Offline

Gitany

Plugin name: Kebab
    What it does: Sheeps drops 0-2 raw kebab (same texture as raw beef). If you cook this you get cooked kebab (same texture as cooked beef). heals hunger same as beef and porkchop.

Commands: /give [player] kebab [amount]
    (to add some kind of give command for this new item, OP only)

Permissions: None

A big hug!

2. Offline

Le PHeel

You can do this with OtherDrops plugin. Just set the name of the beef to "Kebab" in the drop file.

3. Offline

Zarius

Le PHeel - thanks for the recommendation. OtherDrops will do the dropping & healing part but cannot yet modify what happens when the custom item is cooked (I am considering that for the future though).

4. Offline

Le PHeel

Zarius OtherDrops has been my go-to plugin for so much, it opens the doors to customization in ways that are perfect for any servers for specialization!
    Gitany If you combine OtherDrops for the dropping and healing, as Zarius has described, with a plugin like RecipeManager, that can handle item renaming and furnace recipes, you'll be well on your way to your kebabs!

5. Offline

Zarius

Or try NewMeat, a small new plugin I just made at another users request, it drops " sheep meat" that can be cooked and will act the same as pork. Will add configurable names soon.

Bukkit dev page: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/newmeat/

6. Offline

Gitany

Thank you for the tips!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  7. Offline

Le PHeel

Sure thing! Zarius's plugin will do what you want pretty well, but if you really want the Kebabs not just sheep meat, just drop me a PM and I can help you with all the configuration if you're still having trouble!