Shank, gang, prestige

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by magik_tezma, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

magik_tezma

Hey, first of all I am making a prison server and we need 3 plugins made, The first is a shank plugin that is a instant kill item that is a one time only use that kills someone when you right click, it needs to have a command such as /shank give <name> <amount> and must not do damage to armour.

The second plugin is a Gangs plugin that must have a few different things:

/gang create <name>
    /gang disband
    /gang leave
    /gang invite
    /gang join
    /gang info <name> (Displays who is in the gang, the gangs KDR, and the gangs leaders.
    /gang kick <name>
    /gang promote <name>
    /gang demote <name>
    /gang ally <name> (Gang allies should not be able to deal damage towards eachother aswell as gang members)
    /gang enemy <name>
    /gang neutral <name>
    /gang ff (Friendly fire which enables gang members to be able to deal damage towards other gang members)

And the last plugin is a prestige plugin that works with essentials group manager and everytime someone does /prestige I can setup a reward that get's placed into their inventory after prestiging, doing /prestige should reset your balance, your inventory, your enderchest also it would help if it could clear the players plot in the plotme world.

- Tezma

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to plugin requests

3. Offline

Marcano

Isn't this JUST like Factions? Except everything is "Gangs"?

4. Offline

magik_tezma

Im not sure as to whether you read everything or not but no it's not JUST like Factions, It's actually alot different.

5. Offline

nverdier

@magik_tezma The only things I see different from the Gangs and factions is "/gang" for the command, and /gang ff (could be added with another plugin). What else makes it
    ?

6. Offline

magik_tezma

There is no power at all. Not land claim, No factions homes, No faction truce

7. Offline

nverdier

@magik_tezma you disable those in Factions. So all you want is for the commands to be called 'gangs' and those features disabled? This could be done with some kind of command override plugin. Perhaps @mrCookieSlime's?

8. Offline

magik_tezma

@nverdier Well I don't want it to look like factions hence the reason I thought a custom plugin would be easier then changing it all

9. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@magik_tezma @nverdier
    Indeed, you can simply disable all of these features in the Factions config and then use some sort of alias plugin for the /gang alias.

For example: CommandOverride (Link in my signature) or DynamicAliases (Link in @timtower 's signature)

10. Offline

nverdier

Easier for whom exactly?

11. Offline

magik_tezma

Ok say I made and alias for /f f then what do I do when people ask why it says 'Faction <name>' right on the top of all the stats? Unless you know how to change?

12. Offline

mrCookieSlime

13. Offline

magik_tezma

I'd rather just have a gang plugin made. But do any of you know about the other 2 plugins? Would they be easy to make

14. So many WC members on the forums now.

I will make the shank, what do you want the item to be? Also do you throw the shank?

15. Offline

magik_tezma

Yea lol

And thank you so much, I'd like it to be a Nether Star and you right click while aiming at a player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.