Sg plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Gftdcrafter56, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

An example post
    Below is an example post. Feel free to copy and paste to use as a start to yours!

Plugin category: Minigames

Suggested name: Survival games

What I want: I'd like to see a proper survival games with :
    Thunder upon death
    A scoreboard and stats
    When you kill someone you get money
    No breaking block except leaves
    Multiverse support
    Colour support
    Spectating
    Death match
    Voting for whatever map
    A countdown till arena starts
    And anything you guys think is awesome

My server is lacking because of no survival games

Ideas for commands: you choose the commands

Ideas for permissions: you choose the perms

When I'd like it by: Whenever

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Gftdcrafter56 Please use this format when requesting such plugin:

3. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

Done I turned it into the proper format if anyone won't make please someone tell me the best sg plugin other than the one by double o negative and survival games x

4. Offline

What is wrong with those plugins anyways?

5. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

Survival games x is meant for multiple servers and survival games by double o negative is inactive double o negative was last on bukkit last year and never answer tickets or comments and his survival games plugin has heaps of errors

6. Offline

Go to the irc channel #drtshock, I believe that doubleOnegative is on that channel
    Ask for an update
    Found a different channel: #survivalgames

7. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

I already did no success :( can u give me a link anyways to the channels so I can check if that's the one I went on a week ago

8. Offline

What did he say than?

9. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

He said he wasn't going to

10. Offline

Garris0n

There's always lib's hunger games, though it's not on bukkit.

15987632 likes this.
  11. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

Can u give me a link

12. Offline

not allowed its on the spigot website not supported here. Google it it is the first thing you see

13. Offline

omggrim

But that's also multiple server.
    There's "Survival Games All-In-One" plugin on Bukkit. Pretty much it's Survival Games X but multiverse support.

14. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

Is libs hunger games multi server
    Garris0n
    And why does libs hunger games say this: Caution! This plugin deletes the main world by default everytime the server starts!

15. Offline

it is multiserver it will delete main world becuase its multiserver

16. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

My god please I need one which is the best other than sg x and sg by double o negative

17. Offline

The best is relative, it is an opinion, if you don't like what we are suggesting then please search for yourself.
    Or get a developer in the "Show off your bukkit server" section and pay him to make it

18. Offline

Twitmuck2000

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Survival+Games+Plugin

timtower likes this.
  19. Offline

lol768

He said it didn't need an update - latest builds were on the CI. I'm sure Double0negative can confirm this.

timtower likes this.
  20. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

Lol please can you give me one more chance on webchat irc and can you give me a link for the latest build of survival games

21. Offline

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/survival-games/
    Go to: ( big yellow button )
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/survival-games/pages/download-dev-builds/
    Go to: ( Another big yellow button )
    http://ci.drtshock.com/job/SurvivalGames/?
    Go to: ( link with latest version )
    http://ci.drtshock.com/job/SurvivalGames/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/SurvivalGames.jar

22. Offline

Double0negative

Gftdcrafter56

Latest builds are on the CI and are fully working. Follow the directions to set it up and it will work as expected. It seems to have a hard time reading and listening to what people have to say as I told you this multiple times on IRC Yesterday.

klosjaarrr, drtshock and timtower like this.
  23. Offline

lol768

This is not the place to discuss IRC bans. Contact the channel owner if you wish to appeal.

24. Offline

Gftdcrafter56

Can u add map voting and like a optional blood effect and make itsoyku can change the name ofthe plugin instead of just sg and fix the glitch where you spawn inside of a block

How do I contact the owner

25. Offline

Double0negative

I am telling you the same stuff I told you yesterday. I am not adding anything new to the plugin right now as I am busy doing other stuff, The plugin is open src and you are free to get your own devs to add stuff. The plugin name is SG as that is what the plugin is.. You aren't changing that. You can change the message in messages.yml. And I told you, if you didn't set your spawn in a block, you wouldn't be spawning in the block.

jacieleavell, timtower and drtshock like this.
  26. Offline

MoeMix

Double0negative is right, he probably is super busy with other things. And plus, like he said, the plugin is open source!! Find a dev that could work on that for you and you're good! I am not exactly sure what is in double0negative's sg but it does have the essential factors. So adding small little features wouldn't be that hard.

27. Offline

NixOftopic

<Edit by Jade: Removed URL shortener-shortened link.>

28. Offline

rfsantos1996

If you want to try mine, here you go.

29. Offline

TedTheTechie

Survival Games-X
    Survival Games All in One.