Problem/Bug Server Takes 11.8 Minutes To Start?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Texor, Sep 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Texor

Ok, This Is Serious. I Know I Have 60 Plugins, But A Server Can Always Be Better Right? Anyway, It Takes Almost 12 Minutes To Start? Anyway, If You Look, After My Server Starts You Will Get This Message.
    I Have A Console Log And A Plugins List Also.

Console - Console Log
    Plugins - Plugins List
    My Server Is 1.12

Please Help Me.

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Texor
    1. Information.jar is broken. Either try redownloading the plugin or delete it
    2. HealthBar v1.7 requires spigot. Either use the spigot jar, or delete this plugin
    3. HoloAPI v1.2.3 does not support 1.12. Remove the plugin
    4. TNTRun vBeta-1.2.1 is throwing an NPE. Report this to the creator of the plugin or delete the plugin.
    5. The reason why it is taking so long is because of the worlds you are using. You have too many worlds, which may potentially be too big. Depending on the size of each world, the fact that you have 28 different worlds may be the problem. Try unloading some of the worlds you do not need and see if that increases the loading speed. Also, try using MCEdit or any of the other world editing programs and try deleting chunks you do not need.

3. Offline

Texor

ok, thx a lot. but one question, if I delete some region files from the world folder, will it be faster?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.