Server starts up fine, then crashes.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Po1ntBlank, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Po1ntBlank

Basically, the server will just load fast and fine like anything else, but right after it says done, if I type a command instantly, after 5-10 seconds it appears, and then nothing else will work.
    • It says I need this information first... so:
      Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    • I am using Java 1.7.0 As it says in my console.
    • Craftbukkit build 1000 (I am not using default permissions. I am using 2.7.4)
    • I always get this mixed up, as what a wrapper is... no hamachi, I am using Remote tool kit
    • The bat file is remotetoolkit, and I run it like so:
      Code:
      @echo off
       java -Xmx30M -Xms30M -XX:MaxPermSize=40M -jar Minecraft_RKit.jar *****:******
    • Ok the console is at this link HERE
    The plugins I use are:
    AFK
    AutoMessage
    AutoSave
    bAntiCaps
    BigBrother
    CommandBook
    CuboidPlugin
    CustomCrafting
    Factions
    Falsebook Block, Core, Extra, IC
    FenceStack
    GiveIt
    HeroChat
    iConomy
    LWC
    MagicCarpet
    MagicSpells
    MCDocs
    mcMMO
    minecartmania Suite
    Minequery
    MobArena
    MobDisguise
    MobRider
    MultiInv_2.3.0
    MultiVerse
    obuJustShutTheHellUp
    OpenInv
    Permissions
    PermissionPlus
    PermissionsSql
    SignShops
    SpawnMob
    Spout
    StarGate
    Superpickaxe
    VanishNoPickup
    VoxelSniper
    Warpzor
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    xLevel

Please Note: I was just reading out the .jars w/o the actual ".jar"

Any help is greatly appreciated. If there is ANY other info you need, just ask :)

And like I said, it will run fine, and then all of a sudden right after the DONE. No commands work, other than maybe the first one after 10 seconds, and then keeping it up for more than 10 minutes no other commands work.

Edit: For some reason the pastebin did not include the topmost part of the Command Window. It is
    Code:
    13:51:44 [INFO] LWC: Loading shared objects
    13:51:44 [INFO] LWC: Protection cache: 0/10000
    13:51:44 [INFO] LWC: Native library: plugins/LWC/lib/native/Windows/amd64/sqlite
    jdbc.dll
    13:51:45 [INFO] Preparing level "spawn"
    13:51:45 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: 124604668)
    13:51:45 [INFO] AFK is enabled!
    13:51:45 [INFO] true
    13:51:45 [INFO] [AutoMessage] version [1.5] loaded
    13:51:45 [INFO] [AutoSave] Loading config file
    13:51:45 [INFO] [AutoSave] Version 2.0.1 is enabled: e9dd3d51-30e6-4d91-95ae-8f4
    743c82dde
    13:51:45 [INFO] [AutoSave][Permission] Custom Permissions "Local Permissions" fo
    und: Loaded
    13:51:45 [INFO] [AutoSave][Permission] PermissionsEx not found.
    13:51:45 [INFO] [AutoSave][Permission] Permissions (Phoenix) found: Waiting
    13:51:45 [INFO] [bAntiCaps] Permission system found

2. Offline

Sh8kezula

Your server only has 30MB of ram allocated to it?

If that is not the problem. If you are running bukkit 1000 Make sure your Spout plugin is 1.0.1

If running bukkit 1060 Spout needs to be 1.0.2

With incorect spout versions you can cause many errors.

Also If you are running your server on Windows.. It is constantly writing that data to disk.. You do not need an auto saver.

obuJustShutTheHellUp

You can suppress tick warning with WorldGuard.. You do not need this plugin.. it is dead weight.

Your Cuboid plugin also does the same thing as WorldGuard.. You can remove that too.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  3. Offline

Po1ntBlank

Ok,

1) The 30mb of ram is just to start the remote toolkit, the server itself hosts with 7GB RAM.
    2) I use cuboid along with worldedit, for a certain rank to use, as it has a block limit, so damage is done on a smaller scale.
    3) Ill remove JustShutTheHellUp
    4) I just updated Bukkit to 1060, along with all my plugins individually. And I now have the latest Spout

With the autosaver, whenever the server crashed I lost alot of data, so Ill keep the autosaver.

And testing now.... no it still doesnt work. Just says the DONE, then the next like 4 lines, then nothing else works.

I also have tried running it without the rtoolkit and the same thing happens (With the reccomended .bat file btw)

I tried removing the Spout plugin and the server still crashes right after DONE. :( What could the problem be? D:

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

Kaosvf

Have you tried removing all plugins? Can't you try in local to add for example some plugin start it, if it works add others plugin until it crash for a plugin just added?

5. Offline

Sh8kezula

Yes I would remove all your plugins.. and start your server with none.. If that works than we will know that it is one of your plugins..

Also when you updated.. If you dragged and dropped the plugins into the folder and over wrote the old ones this can cause issues.. You will need to download New .jar files for each plugin.

6. Offline

Po1ntBlank

server works fine with no plugins. Uhh. I guess I will insert them 1 at a time to find the problem. Ill get back to you

=/ Looks like it is MultiVerse. I went one by one, and every plugin works without multiverse, but when multiverse is in the server hangs up like that. Any suggestions?

anyone?

7. Offline

jasonsj10

Use the lastest one. MultiVerse 2.0

8. Offline

Trollkemada

Really, guys, the errors are for reading...

1. 13:42:58 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling MobArena v0.93.4 (Is it up to da
    2. te?): [MobArena] ERROR! World for arena 'Hungergames' does not exist!
    3. java.lang.NullPointerException: [MobArena] ERROR! World for arena 'Hungergames'
    4. does not exist!
    5. at com.garbagemule.MobArena.Arena.<init>(Arena.java:95)
    6. at com.garbagemule.MobArena.ArenaMaster.loadArenas(ArenaMaster.java:240)
    7. at com.garbagemule.MobArena.ArenaMaster.initialize(ArenaMaster.java:173)
    8. at com.garbagemule.MobArena.MobArena.onEnable(MobArena.java:50)
    9. at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
    10. at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    11. .java:878)
    12. at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    13. r.java:272)
    14. at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:162)
    15. at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:146
    16. )
    17. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
    18. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
    19. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
    20. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    21. at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422

Check your configs, if MobArena is supposed to use that world, create it with multiverse first, otherwise, delete it in the MobArena config...

9. Offline

Kaosvf

if bukkit can't enable a plugin that plugin will not enabled.. but doesn't crash the server, simply there isn't active a plugin lol

10. Offline

Trollkemada

Then paste the server.log when the server crashes, ir it just crash after "13:42:58 [INFO] [FalseBook Block] 140 protected gateblocks successfully loaded." with nothing else?

11. Offline

Sh8kezula

If you are using bukkit 1000 You need to be using Multiverse 2.0

If you are using bukkit 1000 You need to be using Multiverse 1.7.3

If you do any upgrading or down grading you also need to change your Spout version.

If you are using bukkit 1060 You need to be using Spout 1.0.2

If you are using bukkit 1000 You need to be using Spout 1.0.1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.