Server Read Timeout

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by JoshArgent, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JoshArgent

Hi,

Recently my server has been getting 'Read Timeout' messages in the console where no one can type commands (but they can chat for a bit before they're kicked). I am currently using CB R0.2 but have had the same problem with Spigot too.

Plugins (22): ModReq, LagMeter, TuxTwoLib, MultiInv, ChestRestock, GetInventory, WorldEdit, JustWarp, Shopkeepers, WarpSigns, PermissionsBukkit, VanishNoPacket, BKCommonLib, Lockette, RedstoneClockDetector, NicePM, Multiverse-Core, VanillaWorld, TimedMessages, Votifier, RegionPreserve, Multiverse-NetherPortals

We've got 8gb ram and this happens when we have about 60 players but it has happened when we had 3 players online straight after a restart!

Thanks,
    Josh.

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. if you running it on a windows pc, try pressing ctrl+break inside the command promt and return the results

3. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

If linux, it's ctrl \

4. Offline

JoshArgent

ferrybig mbaxter It's not a home hosted server. I run linux too, not Windows. :)

5. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Then next time it does the freeze, ctrl \

Or if you have jstack (comes with some JDK) you can run jstack [pid] externally instead of doing that on the console. Same result, easier to copy paste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.