Server Group Help? Please?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by M1nurThr3t, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

M1nurThr3t

Ok so I recently purchased a server that im working on getting configured before I make it public.
    The only thing I am having issues with is a group/permission type plugin. I dont want have to deal with the permission config files(for obvious reasons).

What im looking for is some help or recommendations. What I need to place me and a mod in a group to allow us to use all commands.
    Then I need a general group to allow people to use any other commands like list players and simple things like that. I dont want them to be able to spawn items. But i do want them to be able to use commands like /home(plugin)

please help, and if anyone is really into helping me with my config file for permission that would be greatly appreciated.

in essence either a simple replacement for permission(i only need to setup 2 groups.)
    Or someone that has managed their permissions file and understand it a little more than me.

2. Offline

h0us3cat

lol serious...
    You want permissions but you dont want to use a permissions config? [​IMG]

3. Offline

M1nurThr3t

lol, that did come out wrong, but oh well. No need for trolls here so keep em to yourself.

4. Offline

h0us3cat

I am just telling the truth.
    But hey good luck with your permissions settings with no permission plugin.

5. Offline

M1nurThr3t

really? ignorant troll is ignorant. You obviously cant comprehend so just dont even post.

6. Offline

h0us3cat

What? You cannot setup groups without permissions dude...

7. Offline

M1nurThr3t

thats not the only thing I asked DUDE,

8. Offline

h0us3cat

here all what you need is in first post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.