Development Assistance Server Devs Needed!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by CYborghb, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CYborghb

Hello! I have been working on a promising server for the past week or so. My process of thought while making the server was: "How can I make my server intuitive, fun, and addicting," and "how can I make my server stand out from the pack." Especially in the case of the last one, this requires a lot of work. I have so far created an extremely fun server, as a prototype, which is really promising. The basic idea of this server is gun survival, much like DayZ. I know that there are multiple servers also advertising this. My server is unique because of a few reasons:
    I have custom modeled guns,
    I have custom non-default sounds,
    the guns are realistic (that is, the bullets have a realistic speed, damage - relative to the Minecraft player - and the guns have realistic reload times),
    all guns are actual real weapons that have stats to mirror the real world counterparts,
    there is a slightly realistic (better than most servers can say) looting system,
    there is a working temperature system that has benefits and disadvantages,
    you can not have more than one primary or more than two secondary guns in your hotbar at the same time, and, finally,
    communications are realistic, with no automatic global chat.

As you see, I have attempted to put as MUCH realism as possible into my server. However, due to my limitations (as it is only me who is currently working on this server) I cannot do some things, such as:
    Make a scoping plugin that allows my weapons to actually have an overlay that looks realistic
    Find a satisfactory plugin for the items that the player will spawn with
    Create a decent map (as of now, I have a copy of a DayZ map that I have not finished putting loot zones into yet)
    Find a good host (I am using my own computer currently)
    Get professional-quality models for my guns (right now, they're not very detailed)
    Get infrastructure for the promotion of this server

Therefore, I am requesting that anybody suitably skilled and willing to help a single resource creator/server configurer :)D) help me! Of course, if the server is successful, I will give them full owner/admin privileges and an equal share of any profit we make. Message me if you have any suggestions, or are willing to help! Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. Offline

Binner_Done

If you're a developer;
    All you have to do for that is put a pumpkin on the players head and re texture the pumpkin on head texture, while adding slowness to the player, that should zoom them in.

3. Offline

CYborghb

Please excuse me, when I said developer I didn't mean coder, more like server-configurer and resource creator :D

4. Offline

Binner_Done

@CYborghb Oh, my bad. You should change it to Artist and Server Configurer :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.