Server crash | Start-up issues

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MrFlare10, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrFlare10

Recently as I was updating my Minecraft server, I came upon a problem. When I attempt to start my server, it shuts down immediately and retries over and over until I stop it. I am running it through Multicraft and I am switching what .jar file it reads. It was working fine with Spigot build 1649 until I switch over to a different .jar file. When I tried to start it up. Nothing. I switched back. Nothing. I tried file after file and I have yet to figure this out. Start-up script is posted here:

Click me!

@timtower I don't know if you would understand this or not but since you are staff that means you must know something! ;) If you have time, I would love the help.

Here. This is the crash report: Click me!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  2. Offline

shades161

Remove multicraft, that's what's causing the crash. Multicraft is awful.

3. Offline

MrFlare10

I would remove multicraft but I am using a server host. I am not hosting it myself. Plus, if it was multicraft then why did it work before? It had the same .jar file and everything.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

5. Offline

MrFlare10

Here. This is the crash report: Click me!

6. Offline

shades161

@MrFlare10 Multicraft is just a problem, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, if you can, switch hosts. That problem is caused by multicraft and unless you are able to remove it or change the version, there's no way to fix it.

7. Offline

MrFlare10

I looked at other servers who seem to be up. People with the same host are still working.

8. Offline

shades161

22.02 16:42:01 [Multicraft] Error writing to server: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
    22.02 16:42:01 [Multicraft] Error writing to server: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
    This error right here says its multicraft. google it, it' multicraft.

9. Offline

MrFlare10

Well, Just telling me it's multicraft does not really help. I need a way to fix it. People are telling me to contact my host so I filled out at ticket. Let's hope for the best. @timtower showed up and kinda just... disappeared... If you have any suggestions please feel free to give them.

10. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@MrFlare10 I was just kinda... sleeping...
    Download all files with FTP.
    Delete all files in the server.
    Start the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.