[SECURITY][ADMIN] AdminSecurity

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Cirno, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cirno

Note: AdminSecurity does NOT support piracy.

Ever had hackers obtain your account? Did they just login into your server and just start trashing it using operator commands, operating everyone, banning everyone, etc etc.? AdminSecurity adds another layer to operator security, in which, now those stupid hackers need to figure out that extra password!

Encryption Types (Current):
    MD2​
    MD5​
    SHA-1​
    SHA-256​
    SHA-384​
    SHA-512​

Features:
    Stores encrypted passwords in a simple .txt, allowing FTP owners to access and change passwords​
    You cannot change your password in-game, disallowing hackers from trashing your account.​
    You will be able to change passwords from the console however.​
    You may encrypt phrases/passwords in game by using /encryptit <phrase> [algorithm type]​
    Worried about Rainbow Tables? Didn't know hackers can crack MD5? Switch to SHA-256,248,512 and crackers are a thing of the past!*​
    * I, Cirno, am not aware of any SHA-256,384,512 crackers or Rainbow Tables. Please, send me a PM if you happen to find one and I'll work on encrypting even more. Sure, it will still be able to crack, but it'll probably go through three encryption methods. Possibly making my own encryption method is possible, I just don't have the experience/knowledge to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.