RPName Issue; Players' rpname information is resetted when server's restarted

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by YonioTheNacho, Oct 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

YonioTheNacho

Good day. I'm a new Bukkit user, so I'm not quite sure if this is the proper way of submitting a support request. My main concern here is based on the plugin "RPNames", which is not really known (The link to the plugin is here) I found it useful in order to make players able to have a nickname with the possibility of spacing.

However, the issue started when I restarted my server. Once I did that, the RPNames of every player were gone. I looked in the server's config, but I found out that the files containing the player's information was still there, so, after thinking about it, I reloaded the server, and the RPNames of the online players were set back to their original ones, which slightly solved the issue. However, this only happened to online users, which meant that offline players would still have their RPName information as none

I will leave the github page of the plugin here as well.

I've asked in other forums related to Minecraft plugins, but they said that the code was kind of hard to read, considering the lack of spacing in the plugin files (purposedly made in order to make the plugin as light-weight as possible, as I'm guessing)

If any screenshot / code is required, I will kindly send it. Thanks.

2. Offline

YonioTheNacho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.