[RPG/WGEN/ECON/FUN] RpgEssentials Beta 1.4.5 dev [1.5.2-R0.2] [Spout]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Duckdoom5, Feb 8, 2012.

?

What should be added next?

1. Grow able corps/bushes

12 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. Global banking system

48 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. Death chest with timer

20 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. Oven for smelting of custom ores

19 vote(s)
    4.7%
  5. Party system with HUD

88 vote(s)
    21.6%
  6. Showcases with item inside

16 vote(s)
    3.9%
  7. NPCs with questing system

187 vote(s)
    45.9%
  8. Leaderboard

17 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. Offline

Acetone

2. Offline

Duckdoom5

there could be 4 things

1: You downloaded the wrong version
    2: You don't have the spout plugin in your server
    3: You don't use spoutcraft
    4: Your pc is not good enough to render the background, change the bg in the textures.yml file

new RB released! 1.2.10 change log is on dev bukkit

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  3. Offline

Acetone

1. Im donwload good version
    2. I have spout plugin.
    3. Im use spoutcraft.
    4. I have good pc. my friend has it too

4. Offline

Duckdoom5

5. Offline

Eselyx

HELP!
    I have ONLY the TOOLS and the FOOT!

No bush, and my world don´t gernerate the ores!

6. Offline

Acetone

7. Offline

Eselyx

I don´t have it too!

An the tools don`t work!
    Pickaxe , hoe...

And in world "RPG" don`t create Ores!

8. Offline

xLegacys

Help

Whenever I set my character a custom skin (using /rpg skin <url>) it works but when I shut off my server then turn it back on my character is back to the default skin.

Is it supposed to be like that?

P.S. Awesome Plugin and the best part is there will be even more things in the future

9. Offline

Acetone

Please make npc 'Teleporter 'boat capitan' ' - It will teleport players to a designated location for a fee

Make a private chest, but to do so will have to buy padlock

10. Offline

dakzerox

the ground is . . . . see pic

[​IMG]

You can remove death chest ? or disable this option?
    i don't want to death chest option because i use some plugin for it :(

Code:
    04:10:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to RpgEssentials
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja
    va:303)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:62)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:459)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEven
    t(CraftEventFactory.java:177)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.j
    ava:287)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:636)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.handle(SourceFile:39)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
            at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java
    :172)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:7
    8)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:558)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:450)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.Listeners.RpgEssentialsPlayerListener.onPl
    ayerInteract(RpgEssentialsPlayerListener.java:163)
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja
    va:301)
    [​IMG]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

Duckdoom5

your pictures are too slow, I can't see them.

you can disable it in the modules.yml

12. Offline

Darcion

what is that?

i renamed the old folder to generate new files, but still the same, version before no problems.

Code:
    2012-05-22 10:52:59 [INFO] [RpgEssentials] Adding blocks and items...
    2012-05-22 10:52:59 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling RpgEssentials v1.2.10 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.getspout.spoutapi.material.block.GenericCustomBlock.<init>(Lorg/bukkit/plugin/Plugin;Ljava/lang/String;ILorg/getspout/spoutapi/block/design/BlockDesign;Z)V
        at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.customblocks.CustomBlocks.<init>(CustomBlocks.java:13)
        at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.util.Hashmaps.addblock(Hashmaps.java:244)
        at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.util.Hashmaps.CustomBlock(Hashmaps.java:152)
        at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.util.Hashmaps.registerBlocks(Hashmaps.java:293)
        at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.RpgEssentials.onEnable(RpgEssentials.java:111)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:383)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:373)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:355)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:293)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:53)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:188)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:475)

13. Offline

Duckdoom5

just update your spout plugin

14. Offline

Darcion

ah has this something to do with your new rotation custom blocks? its possible that my spout isn't actual because more_materials had problems with one of the last dev_versions.

15. Offline

Duckdoom5

true ;)

16. Offline

Dalza

Wow 1 plugin for literally everyhting I was trying to do on my server, you guys are great. I'll be watching this like a hawk >.>

17. Offline

Technobuffalos

When I try to get the 1.3 dev build It gives me a 404 error, so is there a place where I could get it?

18. Offline

ButtehBaller

PLEASE HELP MAJOR ERROR I AM USING ALL LATEST DEV BUILDS ON EVERYTHING!

[SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling RpgEssentials v1.2.10 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.getspout.spoutapi.material.block.GenericCustomBlock.<init>(Lorg/bukkit/plugin/Plugin;Ljava/lang/String;ILorg/getspout/spoutapi/block/design/BlockDesign;Z)V
    at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.customblocks.CustomBlocks.<init>(CustomBlocks.java:13)
    at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.util.Hashmaps.addblock(Hashmaps.java:244)
    at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.util.Hashmaps.CustomBlock(Hashmaps.java:152)
    at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.util.Hashmaps.registerBlocks(Hashmaps.java:293)
    at me.duckdoom5.RpgEssentials.RpgEssentials.onEnable(RpgEssentials.java:111)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:256)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:238)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:190)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:166)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:432)

19. Offline

Duckdoom5

update your spout plugin

sorry, 1.3 is not available yet

20. Offline

TheCrafteur575

This plugin looks great! But why is it that my house there are things that do not work asbushes, regions, ... (yet I'm: Vault, Spout, and World WorldGuard on my server). Can youhelp me?

21. Offline

casull7

I love this plugin and I have been looking for this for weeks and it has more than I wanted! thank you for making it!!!! I need some help though when i'm on spout it never shows the xp on screen nor when I press l it never shows my stats?? whats wrong???

22. Offline

Technobuffalos

Thanks for the info
    Do you use spoutplugin on your server? if not then spout is in a way, unsupported by the server

23. Offline

casull7

Yes i use spout and all thx for trying to help me but the problem was that i needed a older version of CB so when will this plugin be updated to the current build????

24. Do i download all the zip files for the texture packs page? and also what do i do with all them if i do. As in...theres like 30 of them and i cant put them all on at the same time...

25. Offline

Duckdoom5

its not a texturepack, these files are used for editing and replacing my textures

as soon as 1.3 comes out, please wait a bit since I'm trying do kill all the bugs in the current features.

Found a bug (NOT TEXTURE RELATED, please update you spoutcraft to latest dev in that case). Please tell me!

26. Offline

casull7

Hey duck could i maybe be a tester for your plugin i love it and have used it!

27. Offline

Duckdoom5

Well I got testers enough but if you want to check for bugs on your own server then I would appreciate it :D. I will send you some early dev versions but not as early as my testers get.

28. Offline

Pim1234

is there a changelog somewhere?
    i love reading those :D

29. Offline

Duckdoom5

On the bukkit dev page is a Change Log section. You can check my twitter for the latest changes (can also be fount on bukkit dev).

30. Offline

StrikerShane

Greetings, thought I'd leave a message to compliment you on great plugin. ^_^ It's currently being used for an upcoming RPG server I'm co-running so we're eager to see what's coming next for RPG Essentials.