[RPG] The Circle - elemental magic RPG [1000]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by codename_B, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

codename_B

[​IMG]
    Classes:
    · Earth
    · Wind
    · Fire
    · Water
    · Spirit
    Earth:

Base Abilities:
    · Insta-mine – instantly mines blocks getting 5 drops of each with no need for tools - cost 1 mana per block
    · Plant-sapling when right clicking grass (no need to have a sapling in inventory) – cost 50 mana
    Command Abilities:

· /pillar [int height] – summons a pillar of earth to raise the player onto and escape from danger – cost 30 mana per block high (max 10)
    · /cave [int radius] – hollows out a cave around the player (converts all blocks to drops) – cost 50 mana per block radius
    Wind:

Base Abilities:
    · Flight – fly by right clicking with a feather in your hand – cost 1 mana per click
    · No fall damage – wind classes don’t take any fall damage, ever.
    Command Abilities:

· /strike – strikes lightning at the target location – cost 100 mana per strike
    Fire:

Base Abilities:
    · Incendiary - Set mobs on fire in combat by right clicking them – cost 10 mana per click
    · Fireproof – fire classes don’t take any fire damage, ever.
    Command Abilities:

· /melt [int depth] – melts the blocks below your feet into a pillar of lava of set depth – cost 20 mana per block – max 10 blocks
    Water:

Base Abilities:
    · Breathe water – water classes don’t drown, ever
    · Swim faster – right clicking with a wooden sword in your hand increases your swim speed – cost 5 mana per click
    Command Abilities:

· /rain – starts a rainstorm – cost 20 mana
    Spirit:

Base Abilities:
    · Spirit shield – spirit classes don’t take damage while they have any mana, no matter the cause, but getting hurt drains your mana quickly
    · Launch mobs – right clicking on a player/mob will send them flying! – cost 30 mana per click
    Command Abilities:

· /warp – warps you to wherever you are looking at – cost 10 mana
    · /tp [Playername] – teleports you to the specified player – cost 30 mana
    · /copy [Playername] – sets your inventory to match the inventory of the set player – 50 mana
    Running out of mana:

· If you run out of mana you cannot use any more of your abilities until your mana refreshes itself.
    · Mana is a finite resource – use it wisely!
    Dying:
    · If you die on the server you must wait 30 minutes before you can play again.

kahlilnc likes this.
  2. Offline

dak393

How much mana do you start with? What is the refresh rate? Spirit seems a little op especially with "/copy" and spirt shield XD

3. Offline

kahlilnc

Sounds interesting. I am brain dead right now but usually when I see something like this I get tons of ideas. D:

4. Offline

Quizdonkey

I'm usually not interested in class based plugins, but this seems interesting. It could use some serious balancing of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.