Inactive [RPG/FUN] GravesPlus - Generates an inventory-chest under your grave! [1.3.2-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Ahmet094, Sep 13, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Version: v0.1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't you feel angry if a creeper blows you up after you've been mining for 2 hours in a huge cave?
    Well, GravesPlus makes you keep all of your stuff!
    A grave with a sign will be generated at your deathpoint, but that's not everything...
    Beneath your grave will be a chest with your inventory stuff, which you lost on death,
    so be fast and don't let the others rob your grave!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:
    • Grave-generation beneath your deathpoint with all your stuff
    • There will be your name on a sign with the note "R.i.P"
    • Configurable chat-message for all players
    • ChatColor-Support
    • Permission-Support
    To-Do list:
    • Waiting for your suggestions!
    Permisssions:
    • gravesPlus.generate - generates a grave, if the dead player has this permission
    Changelog:
    • v0.1: Already implemented a lot functions!
    Known bugs:
    • None at this time!
    I'm waiting for your suggestions and ready to implement them as fast as I can! :)
    ===========================================================

Please donate if you like my work! :)
    [​IMG]