[RPG/FUN] Alignment plugin request (source code included)[Paying$$$] [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Dec64, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Offline

Dec64

Plugin category: FUN/RPG

Suggested name: Alliances

A bit about me: I run an SMP/RPG server, about a month or two ago i had someone from here code me a custom plugin exclusive for my server, i paid for said efforts. Only for the plugin to go downhill very fast, i now need a dev to fix the plugin and maybe add some more features to the plugin.

What I want: The plugin basically assigns a configurable value to each mob in the game. When a player kills a mob, that value is added to their over all "alignment" (e.g. a zombie is -1, so you would be given -1 alignment). Default alignment would be at say 5, 'neutral', once you go up/down, you get added to a relevant good/evil permission group. The reason for adding people to permissions groups is so i can set my own 'perks' via other plugins and permission nodes, as well as getting Citizens NPC guards to attack good/evil people based on their alignments. I do want some inbuilt perks tho, currently the source code has 1 perk of good/evil, being the more good/evil are the higher % chance you have on attack, of healing yourself/setting fire to them, for half a heart of damage. Maybe need work to ensure it correctly follows no pvp events in worldguard. Most settings should be configurable for balance reasons within the config file.

Ideas for commands: /align shows a display of your alignment (e.g. Align: Good|||||||||||||||||||Evil ) as well as admin commands to set peoples alignments.

Ideas for permissions: align.admin for admin commands, align.evil to be associated with evil and align.good, aswell as align.ignor for admins/others who should not be moved about in permissions

Willing to pay up to: What ever is considered reasonable. I am no coder, so i do not know prices and such, but i do have a budget to pay someone for the fix/update and future features. I would also insist that the plugin stay private to my server.

When I'd like it by: ASAP, since the plugin made a brief (broken) debut on the server, i have been eager to get it back up and running. Source code of the current state of the plugin will be supplied, or if you deem it too broken/all round shit, then i dont mind if you want to start from scratch.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: Anyone with some respectable java knowledge, i will ignore the infamous "I MADE A ANTI-TNT PLUGIN AM I COOL YET" type of dev.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

2. Offline

iidunno

I just wanna ask this, Do you want them to have customizable ranks in the plugin it self or have custom groups in permissions it self?

3. Offline

Dec64

Well, they need to have a permission group assigned to them, so i can set up "citizens" guard NPC's attack whitelist(as you can assign them to attack a certain group). So as your alignment changes, so does your permission group, so in turn the guards will/wont attack you, without me needing to update the guards at all, if that makes sense? I chose to go with the permissions group otherwise it would (i imagine) need some messy way of hooking into guards and possible lead to more maintenance work needed int he future. If that isn't the case i would love it to hook into Citizens, or if anyone can think of a more efficient way of doing it that would be great. As i said tho the good thing about having it do custom groups in permissions its self, and have the plugin move the users between groups, is that i can assign perks from other plugins and such to that group.

Hope that isnt too long widned and confusing?

I also forgot to mention that it also it suposed to (source code never worked) allow me to set a spawn for good/evil, as they need different spawn points.

4. Offline

ZNickq

Sure, i can do it ^.^
    Add me on skype, i'm sddddgjd! (4 d's)

5. Offline

BlueMond416

Wait a minute. I made something like this that also included npc citizens for a server... weird
    But the plugin is privately owned and does not have the same specifications.

6. Offline

Dec64

Sorry what? You made a plugin like this, that does not have the same specifications, theirfor isnt this?

Im confused? Also, what is your point lol.

7. Offline

BlueMond416

It's very close to what I made. Not the same thing but close enough to be weird.

8. Offline

Dec64