Filled Right-clock a block/mob to get some money and get teleport back to spawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by pta2002, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Offline

pta2002

So, what I want is a plugin similar to mineplex's parkour plugin, that gives you some money when you click the villager at the end of the parkour. If you know any plugin like that, you can also tell me what it is instead of making it. I want it for my server that I will be starting in 2 weeks (if there is no problem).
    EDIT - Do you know how to change the title? I wrote "clock" instead of "click"
    EDIT2 - Dont worry, Its already done :D
    EDIT3 - Donwload - http://dev.bukkit.org/plugins/VillagerRewards

2. pta2002 The edit thread button at the top of the OP.

3. Offline

DusRonald

Maybe wrong section.

pta2002 You can using this: Make sure you have Vault implemented, and imported.
    Code:java
    2. Economy eco = null;
    5. // When rightclick on a villager then gives the player $10.0
    6. @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
    7. @EventHandler
    8. public void onPlayerInteractEntity(PlayerInteractEntityEvent e){
    9. if(e.getRightClicked() == null) return; // Checks rightclicked is null. Not a entity or something else.
    10. if(e.getRightClicked().getEntityId() == EntityType.VILLAGER.getTypeId()){ // Checks rightclicked is a Villager.
    11. eco.depositPlayer(e.getPlayer().getName(), 10.0); //Gives the player $10.0 using Vault Plugin.
    12. e.getPlayer().teleport(Bukkit.getWorlds().get(0).getSpawnLocation()); // Teleport to the spawn of first world in a list. Usually "world".
    13. return; // Close this event for this player.
    14. }
    15. }

Questions? Say it!
    If your problem is solved, mark this thread as "Solved".

Greeting,
    Ronald

4. Offline

5. Offline

MordorKing78

6. Offline

DusRonald

Maybe Perhaps it is easier to act from the plugin to use instead. Different plugins

7. DusRonald He is requesting it not asking how do do/fix it. Plugin Development is the place for that.

8. Offline

DusRonald

It's a combination fo a Request and Development.. But if does work, then what is wrong.

9. Offline

DotDash

Filled, not Solved.

10. DusRonald If the reqestee doesn't know how to code (most of them) then that code is useless to them unless there is a dev wanting to do it then he can take that code, but a lot of people won't just take the code add plugin.yml and compile it for the reqestee. It would make more sense for the person who sent the code to just do the compiling them selves.

11. Offline

pta2002

Sorry, I was out for a while. But I am requesting a plugin, not making one. Even though I have no problems on making it, Im still new to bukkit and all I managed to do is a plugin that explodes players (Oh, I had so much fun with that :D). However, I am using BOSEconomy as my economy plugin. But I will try to make it, if nobody knows one. I want mobs/blocks/signs. I think using villagers looks better, but if I can't make the plugin, I will use what 15987632 said.

12. Offline

DusRonald

bwfcwalshy My code is a example.
    If he wants it to work, he must also find out more yourself.
    My code is not so complicated?

If you want I want to make that for you. So yes: PM me.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  13. Offline

pta2002

No, it isn't. But I have no idea of how to implement and import vault. Is it already on the bukkit API?
    EDIT - I tried to implement Vault. It isn't on the API. Or is it another class? I tried to implement the Vault superclass.

14. Offline

DusRonald

pta2002 No, Vault is not implemented in the BukkitAPI.

15. All talk must be kept on the forums!

16. Offline

DusRonald

He may send a private message, what's the problem?

17. Offline

pta2002

Yes, I think it's a better idea. But can you put the source code in github or something like that? I would like to see it, since I am learning how to make plugins.

18. Offline

DusRonald

[
    If you me PM, then i can talk with you, without other people. (See your inbox on BukkitForums)

19. It is against the forum rules.

Things not to do
    Lastly, we have the things you should not do in your post.
    "PM me for details" - If you cannot describe your plugin requirements in public, people are not likely to care to reply. Keep your discussions to the thread and suddenly more people reply! Posts without a plugin description will be deleted without warning.
    Money offers/payment - As per the forum rules, monetary offers are not allowed. Posts offering payment will be deleted without warning.

PM me your Skype so we can talk - If you wish to fill plugin requests, you do so freely. This is not a site to solicit sales for your desire to make money filling plugin requests. If there are extra details you need to fill the request, ask for them on the post itself. Posts asking to take discussion to skype will be deleted without warning.

"Hiring developer for server" - Post those in your server's topic in the server forum. Maybe add a [NEED DEV] tag to that post. This forum is for plugin requests not dev team requests.
    Claim the plugin as your own - Do not take a fulfilled request and post it as your own plugin.
    Personal Requests - If your request is for you and you alone, and no one else can use it, you might want to learn Java!
    Fix or modify current plugins - Submit a ticket to that developer on BukkitDev!
    Huge, huge huge requests - Not actually a "not to do" but do not be surprised if an extremely complicated request is ignored. The simpler a plugin, the more likely it is to be made.
    Requesting a plugin that is better served by online-mode=true - If online mode already solves your problem, a plugin should not be requested.

20. Offline

DusRonald

pta2002 If it's already solved/done then please change the state to Solved.