Residence - how to get rid of unwanted players?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by iwitrag, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iwitrag

Hello, I need help and I hope somebody will solve my problem.
    I'm using plugin residence, so players can protect their houses and areas. Residence supports flags - those flags are used to disable or enable some abilities for one player or for all players in that specific residence.
    Residence also supports move flag, which enables/disables moving in residence for one player or all.
    I have disabled this move flag though, because it's super buggy.
    1. This move flag does not apply to player who ports inside a residence (it only spams that you cannot move in that residence but actually you can walk freely)
    2. When there is a residence with move disabled for all, than if that residence is not expanded to the top (y:255) players can get bugged - VIPs can easily fly over that residence, land on it and then it will knockback them to the air and close their chat (it's something like teleport) - and this will happen again and again and that player is not able to do anything - even relogin does not work (when you back login you will get stucked again).
    So I'm looking for a workaround or another way how can players get rid of unwanted players in their residence.
    Thanks a lot for any help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.