Residence Fences

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by WestnightHawk, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Offline

WestnightHawk

Hey, so I am looking for a plugin that is sort of in the middle of Residence and redProtect. I find redProtect very simple for my players, but I love many features in Residence, including the region nesting feature and everything else that it has to offer. But I think there might be, or need to be, a medium between the two. I would like users to be able to use a fence or an item that they place to protect their first region, because not too many people enjoy clicking two corners, typing the commands, and all that.

How I would like this plugin to work is the player will either fence off their land and add a sign like redProtect, except redProtect does not allow like huge regions. That would be an issue with making towns. Or the player would place a block to start off, like ProtectionStones.

I hope someone can find/make me a plugin that will tie together simplicity and functionality to give the players an easy, yet advanced experience. Maybe the possibility of a Residence add-on would be a cool idea? And if you don't know what Residence it yet click here. It is sort of like WorldGuard for the players.

2. Offline

WestnightHawk

Does anyone think that this may be a possibility. Even with just an item, such as a chest placed to protect, it would still be cool.

3. Offline

toothplck1

It is completely possible if you find someone willing to do it for you.

4. Offline

WestnightHawk

Well, that's what I need. Lol

5. Offline

calebbfmv

WestnightHawk
    I could possible look into this, but most likely will not have time

WestnightHawk likes this.
  6. Offline

WestnightHawk

Ok, thanks. That's the most I could ask of you :)

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

calebbfmv

Check out my updated plugin, Border Patrol, should have a file avail be today

8. Offline

WestnightHawk

The chunk is not a bad idea. But no Residence? :(

9. Offline

calebbfmv

No, I am sorry, this is built separately. It works awesomely though!

WestnightHawk likes this.