Filled [Request] Snowy Guns plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Addicted_24_7, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Offline

Addicted_24_7

Plugin category: Fun/Mechanics/Misc

Suggested name:
    BagelThrower

What I want:

People on my server are ALWAYS begging for snowballs to throw at each other, so I was thinking what if there is a way to have an item that shoots snowballs (with none in your inventory) and the more your fire the more your durability goes down. And depending on the item your holding the amount of snowballs you can fire increases or decreases. And if the people have a command turned on they can right click to fire and left click to reload.

So this means that as you shoot, snowballs fly from the end of the tool. And for each snowball thrown the durability goes down by say 4 points. So each time your right click you launch a snowball and when the durability gets down to about 1 you can left click and the durability is repaired.

Maybe even add a toggle-able damage amount.

A nice addition might be to add a special chat channel for those with the right permissions something like

[bT] <Name>:<msg>
    or if it pulls the prefix from GM then
    [bT] <prefix><name><suffix> : <msg>

I know there are crap tons of chat plugins out there but i have looked at MANY and i haven't found any i like other than townyChat and i dont like towny(sorry if the Towny Devs are out there its just to complicated for a simple Chat plugin).

Chat is optional though.

Ideas for commands:

/bt rel : Reloads the plugin
    /bt on : turns tools into snowball thrower!
    /bt off : turns them back to normal tools
    /bton <world> : allows you to toggle the plugin for world by world use
    /btoff <world> : disables the tools in a world
    /bt tog dmg <amt>: toggles the damage of the snowballs, this would allow you to change the damage the snowballs would do, amt is measured in 1/2 hearts :D

Ideas for permissions:

bt.rel : reloads the plugin (if config is changed) <reserved for ops only or GroupManager's Admin/Owner tags>
    bt.on.pub : allows the players to shoot snowballs
    bt.off.pub : No shooting :(
    bt.on.priv : allows the player to toggle the Snow throwers of a world
    bt.off.priv : disbles the snow throwers in a world
    bt.tog : if the player has this perm they could toggle how much damage the snowballs do <reserved for ops only or GroupManager's Admin/Owner tags>

When I'd like it by: March 24, 2013 (if possible)

I do plugins but i think this one may be over my head! I want to work with whom ever wishes to help.
    :D

Also if you would be so kind as to post the source code with it (you dont have to), if you do many thanks!

I am more than willing to help in any way possible with this plugin! and remember everything here is just an idea so if you need to change something DO IT!
    :D

Any questions please ask!

Just post a comment if you plan to, or if you want to do this! :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

Addicted_24_7

*shame full bump*

3. Offline

ASHninja1997

Check out PVPgun. type it in goolge for the easy basic one or type it in the search bar for plugins for the advanced one. hope you like it

4. Offline

Addicted_24_7

I tried that plugin but it had way to many features xD
    I want something a lot more basic :D