(Req) Simple world and block protection

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Dodge34, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Offline

Dodge34

Sorry if this topic is misplaced didn't find another spot where it could be OK,

I need a simple world or region maybe more appropriate term here and block protection

I know there's a load of them around saw the list of plugins but I'm a noob with plugins and noob about this kind of protection yet and all I want is a really simple one that would allow me to edit the zone with my mouse and automatically protect the zone and the blocks inside of it, lets say I start with a mouse click on level 54 and go up to level 80 of a certain area, then all the blocks in the selected area would be impossible to destroy or adding anything in this zone except for autorized people (for now that would be the player that has defined the zone) I don't have any permission files already I will bang my head on learning about that later, I'm just trying stuff and setting up my own server and just need help. Really important, that plugin must be really easy to use and not making the server lag by loading up the CPU or the ram like hell (I only got a 768mb with SSD server for now but since we're only 3 people for now its ok) I don't want to have to define building zones yet, just protecting some areas against any damages.

Here is what I have so far on my server and working fine any suggestions for a multiworld server would be welcome, the multiworld isn't important for now but will be in the future once I'm confortable with administrating one world)

- Essentials (I'm not sure if Essentials Protect could do what I want)
    - LWC
    - MCMMO
    - SecretSwitch (really amazing one)

Also if you have a video tutorial for the plugin, that would be perfect for me.

Thanks a lot