[REQ] Reward/Teleport Block

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Nuinbot, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Nuinbot

I am looking for a Bukkit plugin (compatible with the latest Bukkit build) that basically offers a reward when a user clicks on a block. This is what I would like:

The block can be any block (diamond block, bookcase, chest, etc.). The admin needs to issue a command and then click on the block to create a reward block. Admin can then set:
    - The name of the block (for broadcasts)
    - The broadcast message ("<player> has completed the <name> dungeon! Congratulations!")
    - The item/s and quantity received ("311:1,276:1", giving the user diamond chest and diamond sword)
    - The iConomy money to be received ("500" for 500 currency)
    - The teleport location (home/spawn)
    - A repeatable reward flag (stores player name in a .txt/.properties file), which could offer no repeats, a certain number of repeats, or infinite repeats

When the player right-clicks the designated block...
    - The player is given a congratulations message via world broadcast, so that others may congratulate them. (It would also be nice if the first person to complete a dungeon was marked in the repeatable reward flag file, for admin purposes.)
    - The player receives money (iConomy) and/or items as a reward.
    - The player is teleported back to their home (aka bed) or, if none, spawn. (There should be a few seconds between receiving the reward and teleport.)
    - The player is flagged in a text file stating that they have received <dungeon> reward. The reward block can be flagged by admins as repeatable (yes/no), in case of abuse.

This plugin should also be able to have the block protected by Worldguard protections but still allow players to interact and thus receive their reward.

If anyone is up to doing such a plugin, please let me know! Thank you.