[REQ] [FMT] Distinguish

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MeesterWaffles, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Offline

MeesterWaffles

Suggested name: Distinguish

A bit about me: I'm a server owner, looking to get a plugin to discern between different factions without client side mods, to increase the polish of the server, without having the actual players have to install cumbersome mods and take up their time.

What I want: A plugin to distinguish between people, or factions, on a server. Without client side mods or spoutcraft.

Ideas for commands: No ideas for commands yet, the plugin still needs some flushing out and polishing.

Ideas for permissions: Have certain permissions for different groups to discern between different factions. Maybe something like BlockHat, which allows users to place different blocks on their heads. Maybe something that makes them stand out from a crowd, and you know that they are on a certain team, or in a Faction.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Why I want it: To distinguish between different factions or groups of players, so they don't attack their allies. In a large war-like scenario.