[REQ] Enchantment +

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Shaduy, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Shaduy

First of all... Why I need to use IE, in Firefox 9 no window shows up to post something. So sorry if the layout mixed up I hate using the IE.

I just updatet to the new recommended Build an started playing around on Minecraft 1.0.
    Currently I investigate in the new enchantments and I noted that I only can have one Enchantment per Item.

My Plugin Request:

So I would like to have a plugin that allows to enchant all possible Enchantments to an Item. Not that I can enchant something to a sword when it is for an armor part etc. But have more Efficiency and also Unbreaking Enchantments on a Pickaxe. When an item is already enchanted it would be cool if you can upgrade the enchantment. So Sharpness I will became Sharpness II or greater.

Also i would be glad when I just need to use the Enchantment-Table, no commands i hope this is possible. Just put it in and enchant.

I would not change the process of Enchantment this should be like vanilla. Pay with your EP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------