[REQ]a Team Red/Team Blue Death Match Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Megalanias, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Megalanias

i want to have a plugin which make it possible to mark two zones, red and blue, and then you write something like /startmatch and users can join teams, the plugin should teleport the players to the marked areas of their teams and freeze them untile the game starts, the plugin should put the same number off people in both teams. Before the game starts the plugin should countdown and when it starts, the players should be able to move again. It would be grate when the plugin were even able to count and lists the death/kill rate of the teams (and the single members) and show them on the screen, it should even show which teams is winning right now,after a configuarable time it should end the game and port the player back to their base, then it should announce the winner and give the winner some rewards, like xp/gifts or money ...
    It would be AWESOME to have such a great Plugin !

smickles likes this.
  2. Offline

KingWar92

That'll just be awesome !

3. Offline

Rahazan

I am working on a framework for instanced games, for which people can create their own gamemodes. Team deathmatch should be rather easy to create as a game for it. However, it would be more necessary for different kinds of games. There are already teamdeathmatchy games out there, for example PVP Arena and War (de Gaulle).

4. Offline

KingWar92

It would be cool if you can add CTF, DM, DOMINATION, TOTAL DOMINATION, V.I.P., FREEZE TAG. Try... :D

5. Offline

Rahazan

Shouldn't be hard when I have the framework done.. But I'm drowning in the amount of things I still have to code :<

6. Offline

Megalanias

Rahazan, I'm counting on you ! I rly would like to tets your Plugin when it is finished once !
    p.s.: I just wrote Death Match because i thought concentrating on one mode would make things easier for developers but when it's possible i just say the more the better ! :D