Solved Remove /spawnpoint Spawnpoint! Urgent!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EN7, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EN7

I accidentally created a /spawnpoint for myself, so everytime I die I go to the KitPvP world, no matter where I am. This is really annoying, before I used to go to the world I'm in's spawnpoint, not the KitPvP one. How do I get rid of this?

2. Offline

JayCustom

Set a new spawnpoint for yourself?

3. Offline

EN7

Sigh....
    Come on...
    Setting a new spawnpoint wouldn't fix the problem
    I do not want a permanent spawnpoint!
    I want to respawn on the world spawnpoint of whatever world I am currently in, I do not want to spawn in a world no matter where I am

4. Offline

JayCustom

Sorry not really sure, what plugin are you using for the spawnpoint?

5. Offline

EN7

The problem is, I used Minecraft's spawnpoint command /spawnpoint if it was a plugin, i could remove it, but this is a vanilla command

6. Offline

EN7

bump. I really need this fixed asap

7. Offline

bastion

well you could always use that funky thing called google and see if there is another funky thing called a wiki that explains that if you use a bed it will reset your death spawnpoint to that bed. then maybe if you break that bed it might delete your spawnpoint.

The option i would recomend though would be to find your player record in the world file and delete that or you could just delete the world file that has all your player data and start over. Starting over is good for you once and a while. lol.

8. Offline

EN7

Hey bastion,

I did not think of the bed idea, which did work, but that shouldn't mean you have to sprinkle cynicism throughout your message, it's not appreciated. However, I DO appreciate the rest of the reply--the solution--so that should have been the only thing given.

As a side note, I did try the player file deletion, and a restart, without any effect, but I didn't want to restart my hub world.

So once again, thanks for solution, but please refrain from using non-compulsory inciting text in your response, just because you happened to think of something someone else didn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.