Refuel plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DEL, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DEL

So I am making an attack on titan server and I was wondering if someone could help me with a plugin. I want to use the attack on titan plugin (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/attack-titan/)
    to use hookshots to swing like in the anime, but I want fuel. So players have a limited amount of fuel, which they have to refill in order to use the hookshot. Say, 100 fuel, and as they are using it, it goes down. At 0 they can no longer use the hookshot and have to refuel it. Refueling can be done instantly at a refueling station (So maybe a worldguard zone or a sign they can click which refill it?) , or they can wait and it regens over time. Is there away to do this? If it cant be done using the attack on titan plugin can I get a hookshot plugin with this built into it? Please get back to me.

2. Offline

nverdier

@DEL Well the plugin doesn't have an API as far as I can tell, and it's All Rights Reserved so you can legally edit it do do what you want, so it seems not possible.

3. Offline

DEL

so we cant legally edit that plugin? what about making a custom one? There are a few hookshot plugins, its not the only one. So hookshot plugins must not be that hard to make?? Im not sure since I am not a java coder :/

4. Offline

nverdier

@DEL No, they're not very difficult to make. But have more than one of the same type of plugin doesn't necessarily mean that they are easy to make. Make sure to Tahg or quote me otherwise I might not see your post!

5. Offline

DEL

@nverdier Hmm I see. But maybe someone would be willing to make one with fuel built in? I hope someone can. I really want to make this server as good as I can

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.