Recreate important Plugin: AntiAlt

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CryoCrafter, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helo there,

As Ip-Check V2 doesnt seem to work anymore with the 1.12.2 I am struggling to find an option to disable multiple accounts per ip. Could someone please update this plugin: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/antialt
    to be available for the 1.12.2 Verison of minecraft?

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

So like, don't let more than one account from the same IP address join?

Also, are you sure he won't update it himself?

Also, do you still want MYSQL?

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  3. Id like it to not use a mysql as I have unlimited SSD storage (which is faster) and id like to have a permission to bypass this all. Also, I want an option to block max players per ip at one time and max players in lifetime per ip

4. So I have been waiting a long time now and I havent gotten another reply. Can someone else please fulfill my drem of this plugin please?

5. I dont like doing this, but Bump...

6. Offline

KarimAKL

7. Would be awesome

8. Offline

KarimAKL

@CryoCrafter Let's say the maximum amount of all time alts on the server is 5. What would happen if a player were to get 5 alts on the server and then you set the maximum amount of alts to something less than 5?

9. Then the latest joined alts will be blocked, or you just delete the list and restart with collecting ips and names from scratch, whatever fits you more

10. Offline

KarimAKL

@CryoCrafter Update: I'm almost done, the system should be working now, i just need to add the command and then i'm looking into adding a filter for the console so that the console won't get spammed whenever someone tries to join. (it's not an error, it's just some information that gets printed to the console)
    Though i'm kinda stuck on the filter part. :7

11. You don't need to do the filter, i have a plugin that i use to filter specific errors

12. Offline

KarimAKL

@CryoCrafter Okay, in that case i only need the command. :) You should be able to see the information that gets printed to the console when you test the plugin, after that you can use your filter to stop it from showing, right?

13. What command do you mean?

14. Offline

KarimAKL

@CryoCrafter I hope this is how you wanted it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/caucwqxsrtk03xo/AntiAlt.jar?dl=0
    Let me know if you want anything changed or it doesn't work. :)
    The commands are:
    /antialt reload
    /antialt list <all/allowed/online> <player>
    The first one reloads the files.
    The second one gives you a list of all the player's alts.
    all = all alts
    allowed = alts that can join the server
    online = alts that are online at the moment of execution
    Permissions:
    antialt.reload
    antialt.list

15. Offline

KarimAKL

@CryoCrafter If that worked for you, could you change the title prefix to "Filled"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.