Recipe Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Onlineids, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Onlineids

I want to make a recipe that you put a god apple in the middle and surround it in gold blocks and you get a god apple plus. With longer regen time. How would I do this and how would i get the id of this new item to sell it to donators??

2. Offline

Necrodoom

ID 322 with damage value 1 (322:1)

3. Offline

Onlineids

I know how to get regular god apples but how would i get the id of an item i created?? Like a custom god apple with regen for longer. Necrodoom

4. Offline

Necrodoom

Onlineids its just a regular ID 322:1. regular gold apples with nuggets are 322:0

5. That is not possible Onlineids

He means custom items, for example a god apple which gives IV regen for 5 minutes long. Thats not possible because there is no ID for the item.

6. Offline

Necrodoom

7. Offline

Onlineids

This is what i want exactly to clarify.
    I want a person to put a 322:1 enchanted golden apple in center of crafting table surrounded by gold blocks and i want them to recieve an item named god apple plus. This item will have upgraded potion effects such as regen 3 instead of regular 322:1 regen. Im also wondering how i would get the id of that item i just made or how i would be able to sell it to donators

8. Offline

Necrodoom

Onlineids Oh, i see. Enchants do not change ID or damage value and thus you cant sell it like that. You would require a way to sell items with lore (Eg, interface/kit trading plugins) or code a plugin to have a certain gold apple damage value (Eg, 322:2) always have the extra regen instead of modifying 322:1 with lore.

DreamCastNetwork likes this.
  9. Guess you have to request a plugin like this, not sure if there is a plugin like this already.

10. Offline

Onlineids

Ok ill make plugin request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.