(REALLY) Old Bukkit Builds

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rickster, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rickster

Is there anywhere I can find the Bukkit server jars for Minecraft Beta? Like builds less than 1300? It seems the new build service only goes back to when it began, which is at the release of Minecraft 1.0. The old ci.bukkit.org is gone, and all places say to go there to get the old builds of Bukkit.

So... Are these old builds still online somewhere? It would be nice to see them all somewhere, but specifically I am looking for a 1.7.3 Bukkit server. If there is no list of old builds, could someone who has a 1.7.3 jar upload it somewhere for me?

Thanks!
    - gfrung4

2. Offline

flamedaces

the new site is dl.bukkit.org
    click on alternate versions and go search through all the builds and stuff.

3. Offline

sillyrosster

Why on earth do you need a 1.7.3 build? Also, I don't any of bukkits sites have that old of a build.

4. Offline

Rickster

flamedaces, I said "It seems the new build service only goes back to when it began, which is at the release of Minecraft 1.0." because I know about dl.bukkit.org. If you actually went and looked, you would see it does not go back that far. (Believe it or not, I actually looked for this before I went and posted it on the forums. I'm not completely ignorant.)

sillyrosster, I have an old map from a VERY long time ago. Because of this, none of the terrain lines up right. What I want to do is load it into an old server along with a plugin (which has it's entire build history available, so I can get a version for old bukkit builds) that allows you to mass-generate chunks to a particular radius. So if I generate all the chunks out 1000 blocks in any direction, the map will line up (at least till there). I could get an old Minecraft, but I would have to fly around forever to make it load the necessary chunks. I figured this may be easier, but I may have been wrong. So as you can see I do have a valid reason to want an old Bukkit jar, but I see they may no longer exist.

5. Offline

spy85

where can i find all the craftbukkit builds?

6. Offline

sillyrosster

dl.bukkit.org ;)

Have you tried google? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.