Rank Vouchers

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TimDSnyder, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TimDSnyder

I want a plugin for my server but i can only find it in a spigot plugin. :(
    so can someone link me to or make a plugin that has paper notes that have ranks and money attached to it like a voucher like on cosmicpvp that can give a person that rank or they can sell it.

2. Offline

termanator1128

@TimDSnyder
    plugins aren't just for bukkit or spigot its a plugin they work for both or are you meaning that its a premium plugin and you cant buy it then nvm on the first thing and if you are making a request please use the format and dont just say like cosmicpvp not everyone plays on cosmic or knows what a rank voucher is

try this: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/rankvouchers-eula-compliant.24148/

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  3. Offline

TimDSnyder

Yes!!!, exactly like that! but i tried that already on my server and it doesn't work for my bucket server is there a way i can make it into a bucket plugin? Also i heard from the comments of that it doesn't work with group manager and that's the only rank plugin i know how to use on my server. So you can tell me how to do it/show me a video of it or can u help me make it?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  4. Offline

termanator1128

@TimDSnyder Few things to start. its Bukkit not bucket and i you can use spigot its the same thing as bukkit with a few better optimizations for smaller servers and when i use it with groupmanager it works just fine.

5. Offline

TimDSnyder

well srry but i already make my entire 'bukkit' servser so i am gonna try another way. :(

6. Offline

termanator1128

@TimDSnyder all you have to do is switch the .jar file its not difficult and nothing else changes

7. Offline

TimDSnyder

switch the .jar file? can u send me a video or tell me how? Its my first time messing with plugins like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.