Quidditch 1.11.2

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mr_BelgiumGamer, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Roleplay

Version: 1.11.2

Suggested name: QuidditchHp

What I want:

[This Plugin Needs World Edit latest version]

[Make a translate file so i can fully translate it into dutch please]
    [And a file so i can change mob/item type of Snitch,Quaffle and beater]

So What I Need Is A Plugin That Re-Inacts Quidditch From Harry Potter
    So To Make The Arena, You Select 2 Points [For The Area] With The World Edit Wand Then Type

Ideas for commands:

/quidditch arenacreate [name]

[Players Cannot Leave Arena Boundaries While Playing Quidditch]

To Set Teams You Do:
    /quidditch teamcreate [team name]

Then to set The Goal Posts You Select Two Corners Of Each Post, Then Type Command:
    /quidditch goalpostcreate [number: 1 2 or 3] [team name]

To Join A Game You Must Put:
    /quidditch join [position]

To Create A Game:
    /quidditch start [position]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will give them a broom with other plugin so don't worry about fly.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So The Game has 1 Golden Snitch:
    The Snitch Will Be A Mob [default bat] that Could Be Changed In Config.
    It Will Be VERY Fast And Cannot Leave Arena Boundaries, Once The Seeker Punches It Once, The Game Will end And That Team Will Win. [I Will Go Over All Positions Later]

Then There Is The Quaffle. It Is A Snowball. Players Have To Get It In the Goal Posts. If The Snowball Meets Contact With Someone In The Air, They Will Pick It Up. If It Breaks, or Goes Out Of Arena, It Will Spawn In A Designated spot [stand in the place and do /quidditch setquafflespawn [arena name]

If A Chaser Punches Another Chaser Who Has The Quaffle, It Goes In Their Inventory

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So The Positions:

Seeker: Looks For Snitch, Cannot Pickup Quaffle
    Keeper: guards The Goal Posts, If They Catch It, It Respawns in Designated Spot. Cannot Catch Snitch
    Chaser: Picks Up Quaffle, And gets It In Net. Cannot Catch Snitch
    Beater: Is The Ghast, Shoots Fire Balls To Distract Players. dont make the Ghast op just normal.

Make the Ghast invisible!! please

When Seeker Catches Snitch, there Is A Broadcast That Says: [player] Has Caught The Snitch! [team] Wins!

When The Chaser Scores, There Is A Broadcast That Says: [Player] Has Scored [team] Has [points] Points!

(Make sure i can translate these broadcasts in translate file :)

Perms:
    /quidditch arenacreate: quid.arenacreate
    /quidditch teamcreate: quid.teamcreate
    /quidditch goalpostcreate: quid.goalpostcreate
    /quidditch join: quid.join
    /quidditch start: quid.start
    /quidditch setquafflespawn: quid.setquafflespawn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.