Queued Commands per World

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SuperRonanCraft, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SuperRonanCraft

So going around all of bucket and all the web all I was able to find that was CLOSE to what I needed was the plugin QueuedCommands, but what I need is a plugin that queues ANY COMMAND into ONE world I assign it to. So for example, the QueuedCommands plugin puts it like "/Queuecommands add <player> <command>", but what I would like to do would be like "/Queuecommands add <player> <world> <command>" or something similar, I just want to be able to queue a command for a world specifically, not when someone is on any world to be able to add items to a specific inventory in a specific world.

2. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

@SuperRonanCraft What do you mean 'queue a command for a world specifically'? Would it only run it when they join that world?

3. Offline

SuperRonanCraft

Yes, exactly, sorry for not being crystal clear.

4. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

And would it be if they login to the server and are in that world, or just whenever they join that world, even if they're already on the server?

5. Offline

SuperRonanCraft

Yes, whenever, just as long as they join/are in the world specified in the command.

6. Offline

Scimiguy

I see you left a message on the plugin page, but he most likely won't notice it unless he's looking for it.

Did you remember to PM him aswell?

EDIT: Oh hey just noticed you're the same person who posted on my plugin too lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.