Quest plugin w.citizens, connect from 1 server to another

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by iwitrag, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iwitrag

Hello, I have 2 questions and I would be really happy if you answer them for me.

1. Do you know any quest plugin, which works with Citizens 2 and supports more quests at once? I have looked at plugins.bukkit.org, but cannot find anything useful. All plugins with quests are outdated or they don't work with Citizens / doesn't support more quests active at once.

2. Is it possible to make a portal, which leads to another server? So player will NOT have to reconnect by logging out, writing new IP and connecting again? I don't want to share anything between those two servers. I want to make survival server with a portal to minigames server. Is this possible without bungeecord? Those servers will be different, so I don't want to share anything between them. I just want to make a way how player can connect to that another server without manually writing IP and reconnecting.

Thanks a lot

2. Offline

LHammonds

3. Offline

iwitrag

1. Quests does not support multiple-quests at once. Which is feature I need.

2. Well, that's a pity :( I don't want to link it with bungee, because all plugins will automatically listen to bungeecord, which is not what I want.

4. Offline

LHammonds

If you find a solution for this that does not involve Bungeecord or Lilypad, I'd be interested to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.