PvP Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by stantheman68, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Offline

stantheman68

Plugin category: PvP Type

Suggested name: SanctumPvp

What I want: Hello bukkit forums. I am making my own server and I wanted to have some custom plugins. I know how to make bukkit plugins but im not very good at it. I wanted to make a pvp plugin where when someone kills you you will NOT lose your armor or your sword but all your other items will be dropped. Ive also made a simple plugin where if you do /jointeam <team> it will let you join that team. But I want to make it where when the player does /jointeam it will randomly put him on a team that I have set.

Ideas for commands: /jointeam | Randomly puts the player in a team. /setteamspawn | Sets that teams spawn.

Ideas for permissions: sanctumpvp.teamsetspawn

P.S
    You can either make the plugin or just tell me the code.
    Thank You

2. Offline

pzxc

My plugin can do the inventory part: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vitals-plugin/

Turn on the feature DeathRetention, then players who have the permission vitals.deathretention.armor get to keep their armor, vitals.deathretention.weapons for weapons, tools for tools, or allitems or experience to keep experience.

My plugin has lots of other features too but if that's the only part you want, just turn on that one thing and that's all it will do.

stantheman68 likes this.
  3. Offline

stantheman68

Thank you

It dosent work...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Offline

jamietech

Saying it doesn't work doesn't help. Expand on your issues, please.

5. Offline

tsuna25

Double post.