Protect my home and surrounding area

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chill1977, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Offline

chill1977

I'm new to plugins. So, is there a plugin that will keep other players from digging, mining , or changing anything within a designated area? Tired of people setting up right on top of me because they can come steall all my stuff. Oh yeah and it needs to be ported to Bukkit, not hmod. I know there are some of these for hmod.

2. Offline

haschtekaschte

i would be interested in this too
    Im serchng for a plugin that lets you protect an area for a player (and maybe the doors(but i think there is allready one))

3. Offline

zipfe

4. Offline

S2park

WorldGuard doesn't keep other players from destorying blocks in a designated area . it can blacklist destorying of blocks but it applies to whole server excluding mods or admins or Ops .

There are plugins for door protection -> ProtectedDoor ( with a sign above )
    and prevention of block placement -> WorldGuard + WorldEdit ( with definition of an area ) [ rather complicated ]

5. Offline

axebyte

Worldguard+world edit will give you a cuboid like function although you cant overlap areas which hurts.
    Simple protect will also protect an area like wg+we
    then as stated door protect actually works nice in conjunction with the protections above.

I still wish there was just a cuboid plugin, moved over to bukkit, it was nice and i didnt need a bloated pluggin to do it.

6. Offline

zipfe

Not true. Of course it does.

7. Offline

dragonking

there was a mod that was confirmed to be ported from hmod, its called realms and with it you can set up a region by placing pylons. after you made the main area you can even create an area inside and all areas have properties like anti grief mobs and even entering the region. you can alos tell it when you leave or enter the region. this mod is what keeps me from setting up my server properly xD

8. Offline

Meteo

Oooo i would love to have this as well, the players keep destroying my town, so i used bedrocks, which look REALLY ugly :<