Problem with recovering old server Version [MC 1.2.5, FML 2.2.78.153, MC Forge 3.3.8.152]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HolySimpsons, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everybody!

I'm new here and I never started a server before. It's just that i want to go on playing an old game, from a friends server which is closed already. I got the map or at least the part of it I was working on and i still have a copy of the client with the according mods installed and the right version.
    Now I try to install a local server, which works with exactly those versions.

This are the information on the lower left corner of the client:
    Minecraft 1.2.5
    FML v2.2.78.153
    Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.152
    Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_MT_C6
    12 mods loaded​
    I also know it's a bukkit server and it had RedPower 2.0PR5B2 as well ass Kaevator's Super Slopes 1.2.4 and ReiMinimap v3.0_06 installed.

What i did:
    The client still works, so I took this information and tried to find the right versions for a server and I took it here:
    I tried out several different versions. The last try I've made was with:

Server:
    craftbukkit-1.2.5-R4.1-MCPC-SNAPSHOT-152.jar
    Mods:
    redpower-all-2.0p5b2-mcpc1.2.5-r18.zip
    (Can be found in the list in Link 1)​
    SuperSlopes-mcpc125-r1.zip
    (Can also be found in the list in Link 1)​

I unzipped the files into the according folders in the craftbukkit-1.2.5-R4.1-MCPC-SNAPSHOT-152.jar file.

The Problem is, when i open the file ForgeModLoader-0.txt in the game folder the first line says:
    2013-08-01 21:07:17 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.78.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading​
    When i open the ForgeModLoader-0.txt in the server folder the first line says:
    2013-08-01 21:05:45 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.85.153 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading​

The list that can be found on Link 2 only lists the builds of the Forge Mod Loader and I searched for 153, but according to those log files the version number is not the same.

When the Server is started I can find the server by connecting to 127.0.0.1, but when I try to connect to it, it says:
    Connection Lost

Failed to login: Bad request.

I guess it has to do with those versions. Does somebody know what I did wrong?

Thanks for your time!
    Best regards!
    HolySimpsons​

2. Offline

TnT

Locked. This is not a CraftBukkit server. Seek help from MCPC - they change the server internals, we cannot provide adequate support here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.