Private Scoreboards Using public ints

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ThatGuyWhoDied13, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, How would I make my scoreboard scroller system which works by using ints and scheduler but I want each scoreboard to be private so that if 1 player leaves the scroller doesn't stop. any help?

Help?!??!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Offline

Commander9292

KevyPorter
    What do you mean? What are you trying to make?

3. Commander9292 I'm making a plugin for my server and I have a scoreboard set up and it scrolls through 36 scoreboards creating a scrolling effect but I use a scheduler and ints to do it. I start the scheduler on a player join event and stop it when a player leaves but when a new player joins it starts again and when someone leaves it stops for every one

4. Offline

L33m4n123

create the scoreboard per player and not one scoreboard for everyone?

5. Offline

beastman3226

Ensure that each player is the same. Save their instance of the scoreboard in a hashmap. Also store the int your on.

6. Offline

Garris0n

Why would you make 30 something scoreboards instead of just changing the values on it?

7. Offline

beastman3226

KevyPorter
    All the information you use when displaying the scoreboard, save it whenever the player leaves. Retrieve it whenever they join.

8. Offline

Commander9292

KevyPorter When they leave check if the online players equals 0, then stop it. Otherwise keep it going. Same with joining, check if there are other players on when they join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.