Prison Server Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lone_Sage360, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lone_Sage360

Hi, I've recently create a prison server, and have made the first prison block. I've ran into quite a few problems. The plugins I'm using "MineResetLite, Essentials, TreeAssist, WorlEdit, WorldGuard, PermissionsEx, Modifyworld, ChatManager". The main problem is that when I want to protect the Prison Block, it protects ALL of it (using worldguard, /region Define Test). This means that the Prisoners CANNOT mine in the mine, or chop teh choppity trees in the tree farm. Any help? Much appreciated! <3

2. Offline

fussionzz97

Lone_Sage360
    Select the region of the mine or where you want players to break/place blocks.
    //region define mine - Create the region
    //region priority mine 1 - Make the region of the mine a higher priority then the whole prison block protection
    //region flag mine build true - Allowed blocks to be broken/places in this region

Edit: Haven't used worldguard in a while cant remember if its one slash or two slashes

3. Offline

Lone_Sage360

Thank you so much! The prison mines work perfectly now! I still have not figured out the tree farm issue though. I attempted to set the /region flag Tree build deny
    /region flag Tree destroy allow
    But destroy is NOT a flag! D:
    What do I do now? Is there some other flag I should use? I want them to be able to break the trees, but not place blocks in the treefarm. Thanks for helping out with the mines fussionzz97! HAVE A COOKIE! [cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake][cake]

4. Offline

Jin092

/region flag tree build deny
    and then
    /region reload

5. Offline

Lone_Sage360

Yes, but now they cannot break any treeblocks. :(

6. Offline

Jin092

what do you want to protect?

7. Offline

Lone_Sage360

I want to protect the structure of the prison, but I want prisoners to be able to destroy the trees.

8. Offline

Jin092

worldedit the structure of the prison and then protect it with /region flag tree build deny

9. Offline

Lone_Sage360

Yes, I've done that. Players cannot build OR destroy. The flag build, I believe, is for both building, and destroying.

If you want to see, log on to 76.72.160.114:25626 <-My Server :3

Solved!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  10. Offline

Bobcat00

OK, so how did you solve it? That way others searching the forums can learn from what you did.

11. Offline

Lone_Sage360

I just had to deal with the fact that they would be able to build and destroy in the treefarm. Just set the tree farm as another region, set it as a higher priority, and allow building.

ZizzyDizzyMC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.