Priority

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ewrs, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ewrs

Hello. For a long time I began to notice on the servers such a chip that if 1 message in ActionBar is played, then the second is canceled. I just can not figure out how to do it.

For example, you have the entire game played by a message (in ActionBar) with the inscription "Region: Null"
    But if another message is sent, then "Region: Null" will disappear until the 2 message is terminated.

Perhaps I can make some priority to packages? Or how to do it at all? I really need your help :(

@Zombie_Striker, help please :)

Sorry for my english, he's not the best.:oops:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. Offline

ewrs

Help, please.

3. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@ewrs
    Do you know which plugin is causing the message to appear? If it is one of yours, could you post the code that would send that message? If not, create a testing server with no plugins, and slowly re-add plugins till you can figure out which one is causing it.

4. Offline

ewrs

All these plugins are mine. Look, you are walking around the world and you always write Bukkit.org at ActionBar, but suddenly you started PvP with the player, this note is removed (Bukkit.org) and does not appear until the PvP is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.