Plugins Per World

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by YoWhatIsUp, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

YoWhatIsUp

Note: Yes, I know there is a plugin called PerWorldPlugins. It seems no to work for me. I would either like an EASIER version or an edit to the plugin. Thanks :)
    Plugin category:
    Development

Minecraft Version: 1.8.8

Suggested name: PluginsPerWorld

What I want: I'd like to see a more simplified version of 'PerWorldPlugins' for example, In the config I would like it to be sorted by world. Then you could choose all of the plugins that you want. If you leave the plugins blank it will give you ALL plugins. In my case it would look like this.
    RizeMC: [Essentials,WorldGuard,WorldEdit,EssentialsSpawn] <- Somethin' like that haha
    Hub: [HubThat, Citizens, Essentials]

Ideas for commands:
    /ppw reload
    /ppw version

Ideas for permissions: PluginsPerWorld.*

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

Skrubzy

How does PerWorldPlugins not work, any error messages in console? Have you tried contacting the developer?

3. Offline

YoWhatIsUp

No error messages, It just seems not to listen to the plugins I am configuring in. Example:
    I put that I would want only Essentials, Citizens, EssentialSpawn, etc. in Hub world
    Hub: [Essentials,Citizens,etc.]
    and in the hub world, it seems to block ALL plugins? when I attempted to fix it now NONE of it works still no errors tho. Should I contact the dev?

4. Offline

ipodtouch0218

You are configuring your config file wrong. It uses lists for each plugin... for example:
    Code:
    Essentials:
    - Hub
    - Survival
    Citizens:
    - Hub
    EnjinMinecraftPlugin:
    - Creative
    - Hub
    - Minigames

5. Offline

YoWhatIsUp