Solved /plugins Or /pl Not Working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Albattal, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Albattal

It may seem like it is barely anything, but it is quite frustrating, and I am wondering if any of my other commands aren't working, but there is to much to try.
    Server says: "Unknown command. Type "help" for help." I did, but it didn't "help" at all. (Yes I did /help)
    EDIT:
    Well I checked and it seems that most of my commands are working so far, only /plugins isn't.
    Thanks

2. Offline

joshwenke

Do you have another plugin stopping the /pl from working and throwing an unknown command error? Cause on a clean installation of bukkit, the /pl command works just fine.

In addition, there's permission nodes that bukkit has for viewing the /plugins. Check 'em out at the Bukkit docs.

3. Offline

Albattal

Well the permission nodes are there and here are my plugins
    Essentials
    Essentials GM
    BattleArena
    Chairs
    Nocheat+
    Factions
    CoreProtect
    WorldEdit

4. Offline

joshwenke

Hmm.. try giving yourself the bukkit.command.plugins permission.

5. Offline

Albattal

Already have it

6. Offline

MyPictures

Only 2 plugins that could do this are: Essentials GM and NoCheatPlus.

Essentials GM: By default the GroupManager does hide /pl and /plugins. To "disable" that open your permissions file (global permissions) and remove the negative - -bukkit.command.plugins permission.

NoCheatPlus: By default NoCheatPlus does hide plugins from non OP players. To disable that protection go to ./plugins/NoCheatPlus and open the config.yml search for "protectplugins: true" and set it to false.

7. Offline

Albattal

Well it isn't negative? Plus, I am op, so I don't understand why I would need to find the NoCheat+ file and do all that weird stuff?

8. Offline

MyPictures

I was only guessing what plugin could cause such issue with /plugin. So the only ones I suspect are GroupManager and NoCheat+ for doing this. That change in the NoCheat+ config file could actually solve your problem (who knows?).

9. Offline

Albattal

Hey man, thanks very much, the NoCheat+ really worked! That solves one of my problems, hehe... Up to the next!

10. Offline

MyPictures

Maybe you had "OP restriction" enabled in GroupManager, that might be the reason why you couldn't access /plugins even with OP (not sure).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.