Filled Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by UltiFix, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Offline

UltiFix

Hello,
    id like a plugin were when a certain player joins my server my computer the server computer that is hosting the server will play a sound track. I already have one were it plays the computers default ding thing whenever somebody joins but I didn't like the ding so I changed it to a text to speech audio file I made..... it said "player has joined server" but when a player lets just say mboy289. I would like it to say mboy289 has joined your server. I can cover the audio file and text to speech junk I just need a plugin that when a certain player joins it plays a certain audio file.

Thanks

2. Offline

cloak_fox

this is posted on the wrong forums.

3. Offline

Necrodoom

4. Offline

TnT

cloak_fox necrodoom
    Just report the post without commenting please. Once staff gets around to moving the thread, this person could have duplicated their post causing them and us extra work for no reason. Thanks.

5. Offline

UltiFix

sorry everybody my bad.... im still pretty new here and not sure how to use this correctly... is the thread already moved? do i need to do anything and how do i post things in the plugin request area.

6. Offline

TnT

mboy289
    Its already moved. You may want to read over the stickies in this forum.

7. Offline

UltiFix

alrighty thanks! sorry that I posted it in the wrong area :oops:

8. Offline

UltiFix

ok um I looked for the stickies and I found the rules and read them but were are the stickies? I feel stupid lol

9. Offline

UltiFix

ok i found one.... thnx solved