[Plugin Request] Npc Market

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mr.Crafty, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Offline

Mr.Crafty

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Npc Market

What I want:
    Can someone make a plugin were you can buy slaves (npcs) in-game. These slaves or npcs will be able to walk around and maybe work/crouch and respond to you/talk . have a girlfriend/wife/Miner/Farmer/Stripper/Friend/ and Maybe a Builder . Possible add babys. Also maybe add a boyfriend and a Husband but not many girls play minecraft.

Miners- mine 10-20 blocks a day. they don't have to mine just need to give them blocks.
    GirlFriend- you can date her and marry here. she can cook (give you food).
    Farmer- Grows 10-20 pieces of crops (gives them to you.
    Wife- You can have sex with her, she can cook and give you items. she can have a baby.
    Builder- Builds structures (just gives you 64-128 blocks).
    Friend- Follows you around and talks with you and gives armor/ingots and money.
    *i want all npcs to be able to talk and move around (stay near you and don't wonder off kinda like a pet). I would like to keep this a private plugin for my own use and the creators uses.
    -I know you can't add stuff to bukkit so most of this will have to be a texture pack.

Ideas for commands: /npc create [type] [name] /market create [npc type] [price] more to come.

Ideas for permissions: not any yet

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible
    mca.png

2. Nice plugin idea! Maybe if possible the baby's could be a baby zombie form just with our skin ( Just a idea)

3. Offline

Mr.Crafty

wow thanks for the reply and the idea :). Guys Remember Ideas help out a lot and so does replying. Thank you everyone for taking there time to read this post.

Sil3nt_Aassassin likes this.
  4. Offline

Skionz

Do you mean a baby zombie with the skin of a player? Pretty sure thats not possible.

5. wasn't sure just a idea though

6. Offline

Regablith

Why don't you make it...?

[​IMG]

7. Offline

rbrick

I don't feel comfortable about this...

8. Offline

iAmGuus

rbrick this looks nice, but i get what you mean. The slaves from some 100+ years ago