[Plugin Idea] Buying Items

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by DaClowns, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DaClowns

I'm not demanding for a plugin like this, I'm just curious if its even possible and maybe if someone wanted to make it happen, I have no idea how hard it would be to make, so agaib, Im just curious.

I was wondering if someone could make an awesome plugin idea of mine. As an admin I place like.. a sign down on a block. Say I place it on a.. Monster spawning. The sign would read:

[Buy 1 for $8]​
    [Buy 2 for $15]​
    [Buy 3 for $22]​
    [Paypal]​
    A player could set up their paypal acc with their minecraft name, maybe typing a command like they would type /Bindpaypalaccount [email protected]
    Then it would save it to their account.​
    So if they were to click the sign. They could choose Buy1,2, or 3. Then it would take them to a paypal donation in their browser or ingame, where it would say "Do you accept to donate $8 in return for 1 Monster Spawner". They select yes, my paypal would receive $8 and they would get 1 monster spawner in their inventory.​
    Again like i mentioned, I have no idea how difficult it would be to make this, so please dont yell at me saying "Why are you even on bukkit, this is not even possible" like others have done :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.