Player's babies

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Gitany, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Offline

Gitany

Pluin name: Babykin
    Background:
    My friend came up with an awesome idea of a plugin. He does not have a bukkit account so i'll post this for him. The idea is to add zombie Babies with player skins. I am not sure if this is possible, and i'm pretty sure it isnt. But if it is, it has to be made!

Commands:
    OP ONLY:
    /baby [babyID] [player] [playerskin]
    (makes a baby zombie follow specified player with a specified player's skin)
    /removebaby [babyID]
    /baby list
    (shows a list of all Babies and their id so that ops can track them and remove them if they want. Behind every baby id the name of the dedcated player shows)
    ALL:
    /removebaby [babyID]
    (configurable! The admins may want to troll around just 4 fun... so they can adjust in config itf the players shall be able of removing their follower)

Whether the Babies are imortal or not can be adjusted in a config.

If the Babies are killable, they can be recalled by their parent (The player it is following). Recalling Costs some configurable amount of xp (if possible).

Also recalling ability may be configurable too!

The dedicated player can righclick the baby like a wolf to controll if it shall follow or stay in Place.

Thank you!

/me and BattleTeo

2. Offline

Albatac

This is a great Idea!

Unfortunately it is not able to be made without a modded minecraft client such as spout craft.
    This is because zombies use their own texture and sound. If you wanted to make it a player's skin of that size there would have to be a database that holds all of the player data via minecraft.

For example: When you upload a skin to your character it is uploaded to your player file at mojang. To make the player skins this size you would need mojang to make the size of the skins that small for them to fit via the zombie.

This would be possible with your servers recommended texture pack although.
    You can make the zombie's texture a player's skin but youd need every player you want the zombie to be in there. Im not sure how to make it work, but it is possible client sided.

3. Offline

Gitany

Thanks for informing me! :)

4. Offline

themadman300

You can change a player skin to a zombie without Forge, disguisecraft api

5. Offline

wilcomega

yeah, disguisecraft did it. i am not sure if you can change from zombie to player tho....

6. Offline

andrewabosh

I would've loved this, sad it cant be made.

Great idea!

7. Offline

toxictroop

why not a baby villager?

8. Offline

Gitany

is it possible to make zomibie babies with the normal steve skin?