Filled Player Repulsor/ Forcefield

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PantherE, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PantherE

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: 1.8.9

Suggested name: Repulsor

What I want:
    whenever the player toggles the repulsor any players that are nearby will get knocked away
    kinda like this:
    repulsor.png

Ideas for commands:
    /repulsor
    ^ toggles the repulsor

Ideas for permissions:
    repulsor.toggle

When I'd like it by: any time

Myrrdin7 likes this.
  2. Offline

Max8801

I will take over this.

EDIT:
    Done. I did not have much time to test the plugin so feel free to post any problems you have with it. I added a config that will allow you to change basic things. You can download the plugin here and get more information about how to use it as well as its source code from its GitHub Page.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    PantherE likes this.
  3. Offline

PantherE

Thanks alooott!!!
    The plugin works perfectly fine although the vertical power is a bit too op
    if you try setting the strength option to something like 0.5, the player would go flying really far vertically when he would only move 0.5 blocks horizontally

maybe try making the strength effect both vertical and horizontal movement?

repulsePower .5.png
    repulsePower 20.png
    to
    repulsePower .5 CHANGED.png
    repulsePower 20 CHANGED.png

4. Offline

Max8801

Alright, to make the whole thing even better configurable for you, I added a setting in the config file. Now you can separately change the horizontal strength using the already-known "shield.strength" option and the horizontal (y) strength using the new "shield.yStrength", or in other words "How far the player gets knocked into the air", option.
    You can download the new version 1.0.3 from the project's BukkitDev page. Because the file is still to be approved by a moderator, you can also download it directly from its above-mentioned GitHub page. Have fun and tell me if you need something else.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    C.L. and PantherE like this.
  5. Offline

PantherE

6. Offline

Max8801

You're very welcome. If you consider your request as filled, please mark your thread as such.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.