Player can't pick up items from the ground

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Kid0, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kid0

Ok some of my players can't get any items from the ground.. It starts randomly .. not any new plugins (except: Global Time ) no new settings so.. what can could be the problem? Here are the plugin list:

LagMeter, SimpleBackup, HerobrineAI, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, LagEssentials, CleanChat, MSCAutoMessage, Vault, PermissionsEx, WorldGuard, BorderGuard, Global Time, iConomy, AutoSaveing, Modifyworld, SuperSpleef, mcMMO, Essentials, Jobs, EssentialsSpawn, LWC, PreciousStones, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Factions

But the problem starts to be event stranger .. Later i tryed to run the server without the plugins.. and nothing changed .. same players couldn't get items from the ground. im sure its not an clinet-side problem... What can it be.. Please help!
    Server is running on the last stable version:1.4.7 R1.0

2. Offline

wowzersam

Autosaving*

3. Offline

Lolmewn

If something doesn't work, blame the lag.

4. Offline

Kid0

Ok i said it.. i just removed all the plugins and nothing... And the lag? its not lag.. i mean all players except 1 can't ... Only that guy can't pick up.. the rest can.. what should i do.. what can the problem be?

5. Offline

PapiDimmi

I had the same problem, reconnected, worked.

6. Offline

Capybara_King

Maybe it's ModifyWorld. Have you given your players the node modifyworld.* ? Also as Lolmewn said, it may just be lag. Wait by the floating entity (item) for a few minutes, if it is eventually picked up, you have serious lag issues. Also please post the servers RAM, bandwidth and how many slots are filled (players online) when this bug occurs.
    -Capy

7. Offline

Kid0

Ok here it is: It not from the lag. The problem is that the player can't pickup anything.. only that player.. any other one including me can.. So its kind of a account problem.. but its not only one person hited.. are 3-4 .. all other pick up normaly.. 1gb ram 10-15 players on.. Please help me!

8. Offline

Capybara_King

OK, do this test, it may give us some good information. OP one of the other players on your server, then ask them if they can pick stuff up off the floor. If it still doesn't work, give me the IP and I will come online and try to help you.

9. Offline

Kid0

Its not working... tryed already

10. add essentials.build.pickup
    to the group you want to pick up items

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.