PHP Developer Needed for a Plugin URGENTLY

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by MaddieCarrot, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Giant

That is partially true, but it's more likely the result of being "freed". A few years ago when I started coding, every micro second that your code used to execute, was one too many. When you look at that now though, it seems that programmers no longer bother with the micro seconds, and instead just go on and leave the code slow. Admittedly, whilst there are still enough programmers out there that do attempt to make the used micro seconds as few as possibly, most simply move on thinking "Oh well it works, and the system has the power anyhow...".

And whilst the lack of care isn't necessary a bad thing, as system do get more powerful, it does result in slacking in other areas as well... Say memory leaks and such.

Edit:
    Sushi RoR in the PHP community is kinda known as RoF (Ruby on Fails), which is sort of a direct result of the "war" between PHP and RoR. :p

2. Offline

Sushi

You still haven't told me why rails is bad. :p

I'm not a big fan of rails the framework because of its insane complexity, but I think ruby is a beautiful and amazing language.

3. Offline

Giant

It's not. Nor is PHP, as I have already told you before, each has it's own advantages and disadvantages. And each is sort of equal, so yea...

4. Offline

calebbfmv

DON'T VIEW THIS PAGE IN SCHOOL!
    Otherwise, the principal will think your hacking the internet.
    Because the principal doesn't know Java from cup o java

np98765 and JOPHESTUS like this.
  5. Offline

evilmidget38

FTFY

6. Offline

calebbfmv

I have now reached boss level.
    JOPHESTUS Liked my comment, I can die in peace now.

7. Offline

JOPHESTUS

:p

np98765 and calebbfmv like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.